[78-L] 78 Thanks

soundthink at aol.com soundthink at aol.com
Thu Nov 27 11:24:09 PST 2008

Thanks - Johnny Bond (Columbia)
Thanks - Bing Crosby (Brunswick)
Thanks a Lot - Ernest Tubb (Decca)
Thanks a Lot - Johnny Cash (Sun)
Thanks a Million - Louis Armstrong (Decca)
Thanks for the Memory - Bob Hope & Shirley Ross (Decca)
Thanks to You - Gus Arnheim (Brunswick)
How Can I Thank You - Shirley Temple (20th C. Fox)
I Thank You Mr. Moon - Tom Dickey Show Boys (Bluebird)
Thank You So Much, Mrs. Lowsborough-Goodby - Cole Porter (Victor)
Wham! Bam! Thank You, Ma'am - Hank Penny (King)
1942 Turkey in the Straw - Carson Robison (Bluebird)
The Turkey Shoot (Richard Rodgers) from "Victory at Sea" - Robert Russell Bennett - RCA Victor
Turkey Buzzard Blues - Peg Leg Howell & Eddie Anthony (Columbia)
Turkey in the Straw - Kessinger Brothers (Brunswick)
Turkey Leg Woman - Dr. Isaiah Ross (Sun)
Turkey's in the Pea Patch - Shorty Ashford (Mar-Vel)
Twilight in Turkey - Raymond Scott Quintette (Master)
Talk Gobbler Talk - Johnny Horton (Abbott)
Gabby the Gobbler - Roy Rogers (RCA Victor)
The Yam - Jimmy Dorsey (Decca)

Happy Thanksgiving from the Ginells (Cary, Gail, Brian, and Adam), and all 'dem rekkids.

Cary Ginell
Origin Jazz Library
www.originjazz.com