[78-L] Fleischer's Gullivers Travels coming in March

Steve Ramm steveramm78l at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 26 15:39:29 PST 2008

Here's the LATEST I got. Expecting more soon. I asked about the restored stereo when it was issued in 1939 in MONO.

But they are still "producing" it, so stay tuned ;-)

“coming from a source close to the production…:
“Newly restored and re-mastered from the original source 35mm film, enhanced for 16x9 for the first time ever! Includes the restored original stereographic soundtrack as well as newly enhanced stereo and 5.1 audio options.”