[78-L] Lou Calabrese

Ate van Delden ate.vandelden at worldonline.nl
Wed Nov 26 00:36:48 PST 2008

10 titles by 1926-1931 Specht orchestras are on a cd, Timeless CBC1-087,
including the great Static Strut and some unissued takes. All of these have
Lou Calabrese.
Also I must have an old tape of the Gennett, recorded at the home of a
german collector, some 30 years ago. I think I can find it, if it would
help.