[78-L] Changing from digests to individual messages (and back)

Jeff Lichtman jeff at swazoo.com
Tue Nov 25 19:46:01 PST 2008

>All of the common listserv comments are included in every digest, but
>not how to change FROM digest TO direct email. Nothing on the web site
>and an email to the list administrator a week or two ago has not
>elicited any magic. Can someone share the magic keywords as a few of
>the common-er ones did not yield magic... Thanks.  Darren

Go to the following page and go to the bottom:

You will see a line that says, "To unsubscribe from 78-L, get a
password reminder, or change your subscription options enter your
subscription email address:" Enter the e-mail address where you
receive your 78-L mail in the box below, and click on the
"Unsubscribe or edit options" button.

This will take you to the page where you can enter your password. Do
this, then click on the "Log In" button.

Once you are logged in you will see a page with several sections on
it. The last section is labeled,  "Your 78-L Subscription Options."
The second option in this section is "Set Digest Mode," with possible
selections of "On" and "Off." Set it the way you want, then go to the
bottom of the page and click on the "Submit My Changes" button.

                        -        Jeff Lichtman
                                 jeff at swazoo.com
                                 http://swazoo.com/