[78-L] Musicraft ledgers was Liberty Music Shop L-231

Thomas Stern sternth at attglobal.net
Tue Nov 25 09:15:16 PST 2008

The recording ledgers for the early Musicraft recordings
were in the possession of Oliver Sabin in the late 1960's.
I believe he retired to Florida, but have lost the address.
If anyone knows how to contact him or his heirs, I would
appreciate having that information!
The ledgers were handwritten, small spiral bound notebooks, at least
two books.
In those early years, Musicraft did custom recording for many clients,
college glee clubs, etc.
Best wishes, Thomas.