[78-L] Joseph C. Smith

Dnjchi at aol.com Dnjchi at aol.com
Mon Nov 24 14:50:45 PST 2008

In a message dated 11/24/2008 5:37:10 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
thood at shaw.ca writes:

In a dim  corner of my memory I remember reading that OKEY pinched one of
Edison's  senior recording engineers.He brought with him details of the
Edison  process including a system to control recording levels.If you use the

Edison system,get rid of the lousy pressings,turntable rumble inherent in
hill & dale recordings not present on lateral recordings,the feeble
orchestral arrangements the recordings might just sound like an OKEY  disc.
Maybe

Your message arrived in stereo!
dc