[78-L] Story of the LP (queries)

Steve Thornton fnarf at comcast.net
Mon Nov 24 08:56:21 PST 2008

Our Seeburg plays both, automatically sensing the size of the hole, and
plays small-hole discs at 33, big hole discs at 45. Unfortunately,
small-hole 45s are a lot more common in our house (imports, indies) than
7-inch album sets. We have a friend who cuts his with a hole saw (sandwiched
in between two trash records) but I've always been too afraid.