[78-L] Story of the LP (queries)

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sun Nov 23 19:48:31 PST 2008

A promo rep brought one of the first stereo singles into the station in '68, an
Al Caiola record on United Artists. US pressing. I'm pretty sure we didn't
begin to see Canadian pressed stereo 45s till 1971, and again, a promo rep
leapt in the air (they used to do that in those days) and handed me a new Elton
John single. Big whoop, we were an AM station.

dl