[78-L] Dumbest thing you've ever done to a 78, pt2

P G C re_p_g_c at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 23 15:34:13 PST 2008

Some few years ago, nobody at the office (steel making facilities) Believed me when I explained them how Phonographic recordings were made, so a take a piece of a broken 78 rpm I had handy at the moment, take it to the office, went to the metallurgic lab and place it in front as an electronic microscope, take a picture, Then some believed when they saw sound waves stamped in the shellac, but didn't understood a think.
I use lots of CDs (from Microsoft) to paint scenes and sell them in the flea market. (Not myself, mi nice, which is always asking for more CDs?
Regards...

                          '''
                         (0 0)