[78-L] Just ranting, was Re: Just sharing

Malcolm Rockwell malcolm at 78data.com
Wed Nov 19 09:13:25 PST 2008

First time sellers always get a carefully worded "How To Ship" note
attached to my payment. Even with this many will still pack the way they
want to, but there are some who actually follow directions. Wanna guess
which group has less breakage? And which group I buy from regularly?
Then there are the sellers who give you a ration of s**t if you deign to
deal with them (such as the "Record Pimp" comment by the dealer Taylor
previously mentioned). I never deal with them again, no matter how
tempting the goodie being offered. It's not worth it at any price.
Such as by,oh, let's say... no... I'm _not_ going to slander the
bastard! But, the man's not only a twit, his goods are far overpriced.

*******