[78-L] Just ranting, was Re: Just sharing

davdieh at aol.com davdieh at aol.com
Tue Nov 18 22:00:58 PST 2008

 -----Original Message-----

<snip>AAAAARGH!

>Yes, Nurse, I was just telling these people..oh, is that jacket for me?
>dl

My late uncle's brother worked at the Long Island plant that pressed Vitaphone discs in the 1930's. At one time the family had a basement full of them but of course...
Anyhoo my uncle had one on the wall for years and my aunt sent it to me after he passed away. It arrived in a pizza box. My heart sank. I open da box...
The disc survived unscathed. Beginner's luck I guess.
David Diehl