[78-L] Sad News

Randy Watts rew1014 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 18 16:51:24 PST 2008

That's odd. There's been some discussion on a Bing Crosby discussion board about Redmond Nostalgia's recent withdrawal of Bing Crosby's radio shows at the request of the Crosby family. Less than a week ago, the fellow who runs the site posted a comment that he'd spoken with David Kiner, who runs Redmond Nostalgia, and was told that Crosby's shows would be reposted on the site soon. (Certain items were withdrawn at the request of the Crosby family so as not to compete with a compilation of 1954-1962 Crosby radio material they're apparently planning.)

Randy