[78-L] Another question

Pablo Varela pablovarela73 at yahoo.com.ar
Sun Nov 16 08:55:04 PST 2008

Thank you for all the information. Now, another question and please don´t kill me. Well, in fact is a set of questions. You said that most of Toscanini recording were mastered on 16" 33 RPM.What kind of turntables they use to transfer to 78 RPM?What type of cartridge where of common use in studios in those days, magnetic? ceramic? crystal?When was made the first phono-preamp?If I live in those days and I have a lot of money, what turntable was the best for my records?Best regardsPablo Varela

¡Buscá desde tu celular!

Yahoo! oneSEARCH ahora está en Claro

http://ar.mobile.yahoo.com/onesearch