[78-L] Norman Corwin

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Sat Nov 15 22:39:48 PST 2008

Corwin has always been interested and involved in electoral politics.   He
produced and directed a show for the Democratic Party on election night,
1944,  which is one of the most remarkable broadcasts I have ever heard.

It's great that he is still around and still contributing to the public
dialogue.

Many thanks to Cary for the report...it must have been a great evening.

Taylor B