[78-L] OT: Earl in New York. Last Show.

spats47 at ntlworld.com spats47 at ntlworld.com
Sat Nov 15 11:06:49 PST 2008

Hi!

Great to see Mike and Leah last night!

I think that the show went pretty well, really.

However, I'm really wondering if I'll have an audience at all, tonight, so, don't bother about booking a seat, but please, if you're around locally, do come along!

Yours in a panic...

Earl.

Broadway Baby Bistro, West 53rd/8th Avenue.
7pm Tonight, Saturday, only!