[78-L] Newbie comment

Malcolm Rockwell malcolm at 78data.com
Fri Nov 14 13:32:23 PST 2008

No, it wasn't that. I think that the caret (^) was just a convenient way
for the reader to dump any and all posts so marked, knowing in advance
that reading them would only irritate said reader.
I was trying to figure a way that anything so marked would keep careted
posts from showing up on the www or the internet. There's no need for
anyone offlist to ever see them.
No luck there.

*******