[78-L] Hello and a question

Pablo Varela pablovarela73 at yahoo.com.ar
Fri Nov 14 12:47:30 PST 2008

Thank you! I hearded that were made in that way but I someone told me about a Brunswick machine that have some kind of automatition in the process.
I have Mahler Ninth only in CD, but I have 1947 Tchaikowsky Pathetique by Toscanini in LP and I asume that was made as you said, and I have a Columbia box with Berg's Wozzeck by Mitropoulos in 33 RPM wich offer a list of complete operas in 33, 45 and 78 RPM.
I suppose that those operas were mastered in 78 and then joint in LPs.
Thanks again.
Pablo.