[78-L] Anybody know what year Aladdin quit pressing 78's?

kil at roadrunner.com kil at roadrunner.com
Wed Nov 12 08:46:56 PST 2008

Accoding to Alladin discography on the net 3468 was the highest release and was the only issue in 1961.  ONE SCOTCH, ONE BOURBON, ONE BEER/SEND ME SOME LOVING - Thurston Harris.
Just browsing, the latest 78 I found by Shirley & Lee was 3362 in 1957. WHEN I SAW YOU/THAT'S WHAT I WANNA DO.  That one charted.
RayK