[78-L] AUTUMN LEAVES

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Wed Nov 12 08:31:21 PST 2008

Autumn suggests peace, contemplation, viewing the changing leaves, building a
fire, preparing for winter, preparing for death.

Fall suggests renewed activity after summer vacations, RAKING the leaves,
putting up the storm windows, fall fairs. And too much activity to waste time
writing songs about it.

dl