[78-L] Betty Boop - the last VIDEO release

Swamp Daddy swampdaddy at bellsouth.net
Mon Nov 10 05:54:35 PST 2008

As David L. pointed out, Betty Boop for President (1980) did get released.   I have it.   And, it was in some bargin bin like the $5 - $5.50 one at Wal-Mart.  I've had it for a few years.   It's OK though nothing spectacular for me.  The best part of the 1980 one is the modern sound track.

I collect Boop and much better in content was a cheap two disc set I got at a similar price somewhere else.

Some public domain Betty Boop is available at "archive.org" for download along with another favorite of mine, The Toonerville Trolley.

Swamp Daddy