[78-L] The FBI IS doggin' my trail!! ^

Steven C. Barr stevenc at interlinks.net
Sun Nov 9 19:10:07 PST 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: "Swamp Daddy" <swampdaddy at bellsouth.net>
> The key part of Julian's post was not the FBI wanting to check his
> collections; BUT, it was informing him of an inheritance claim.  Why would
> the FBI be involved in inheritance.   Nothing much to do with duplicating,
> etc.
>
> but, I realize these posts mutate far beyond the original 'facts'.
>
> Swamp Daddy, exAgent of scam reporting.  LOL

Okeh...was the ACTUAL, REAL, U.S. Federal Bureau Of Investigation, informing
Mr. Veim
of an inheritance (which I didn't know was one of their official
functions...?!)...or was some
PHISH artist telling him that he could collect a substantial sum of
inherited money simply
by supplying ALL his Internet identities, the password(s) for each, and
US$13,046.21
in "earnest money" verifying his entitlement as well as his interest in
same?

If the latter...well. I represent "The East Bank Of the Mississippi," and I
am happy to
inform 78-L listeners that this institution currently holds the sum of
US$4,371,206.53
which we have been instructed to grant to any above-described party who can
send
me, via return e-mail, everything detailed in the previous paragraph
posthaste!!

:-)
...stevenc