[78-L] Arthur Aldridge

Chris Zwarg doctordisc at truesoundtransfers.de
Fri Nov 7 13:40:20 PST 2008

At 22:20 07.11.2008, you wrote:
>Anyone in the UK (or elsewhere) have any recordings by Arthur Aldridge, a
>singer who made discs and cylinders in the 1900s and 1910s? His grandson,
>Richard Cartwright, is looking for transfers of any that are out there. One US
>Columbia has been located, and it may be the only one issued in North America.
>Here's a link listing some others:
>
>http://www.aftertheball.net/AldridgeArthur.html
>
>dl

There are a couple more Zonos than listed there, as well as Pathés - alas I know them only from catalogues, never have heard or owned even one of them. If Mr. Cartwight wants however I could send him a PDF printout from my database containing a more complete discography of his grandfather. If so, please contact me off-list.

Chris Zwarg