[78-L] make your own record ingrediants....

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Fri Nov 7 11:17:29 PST 2008

Pretty sure that this was a gag message meant for my eyes only, accidentally
copied to the Liszt. These things happen..I remember a very mushy message sent
late at night from a member to his beloved, the kind where a bunch of red-faced
Disney cupids would fly in and pull the curtains across and end the scene..

dl