[78-L] Betty Boop For President^

Mark S. Chester mschester at email.msn.com
Wed Nov 5 14:14:07 PST 2008

Not everyone is rejoicing. Those of us on the list who actually understand
economics know who has really caused the misery... and who it will take to
fix the mess... and it ain't B. Hussein Obama any more than Betty Boop. We'd
have been better off with "Mr. Nobody" (which as I think of it, about sums
up my opinion of McCain, but I chose him as the lesser of two evils!)

On topic, no more money for 78s in my budget, for now - stagflation ahead!