[78-L] Fwd: turnover instructions

Gene Baron gene.baron at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 07:28:08 PST 2008

I don't think I have seen this here yet:  I don't know the particulars about
the original 78s, but I have an LP reissue (Apollo LP 475) of Jewish Comedy
Songs by the Barton Brothers.  Some of the songs are two-part and at the end
of Part 1 of each of these, one of them instructs us in Yiddish some
variation of "If you want to hear more, take the record and turn it over".

Gene Baron

Forwarded conversation