[78-L] When a garden variety cartridge just won't do

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Tue Nov 4 14:29:53 PST 2008

I have only one Stanton cartridge and changing styli is a snap..it's the Shure
where I don't like to keep sliding styli in and out. I've had too many of them
begin to bend or get stuck, and over the years I acquired 3 or 4 SC 35
cartridges, some of them gratis when other equipment was being discarded.

dl