[78-L] Music Hall. 'Speeding' Query.

Spats spats47 at ntlworld.com
Tue Nov 4 09:24:21 PST 2008

Hi!

Actually, these Winners are from 1919, but above 78rpm? Definitely not.
These were recorded in London, by the way.

I know all about keys. You forget that I'm a professional musician! ;-)

I have found, however, that many early records (of-course, lots of
exceptions) seem to have been recorded at around 75rpm.

Earl.