[78-L] Bell Record & Macy's Recordings

joe@salerno.com jsalerno at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 2 20:44:03 PST 2008

P-197-A I'm Just a Little Blue for You (E. Van Alstyne)

the dead wax says 7197-A

P-197-B  November Rose, Good-Bye (J Snyder)

7197-B  it looks like 197 was there before but someone tried to
superimpose the initial "7" later, and it is difficult to read because
they didn't line up quite exactly

joe salerno