[78-L] Bell Record & Macy's Recordings

joe@salerno.com jsalerno at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 2 20:31:35 PST 2008

Macy's Recordings 102 A  Moonlight Texas Waltz

vocal by Claudie Ham

2631 Oakcliff St Houston Texas

dead wax - ACA 1168

ACA is an old recording studio in Houston that I believe may still be
with us

there's an E in a diamond and "RC" I assume this is the engineer's initials

102 B   I'll Wait a Life time for You    ACA 1169

vocal by Claudie Ham

same label info and dead wax details otherwise

Joe Salerno