[78-L] Dixie Rose by Billy Murray

Chris Zwarg doctordisc at truesoundtransfers.de
Wed Oct 29 14:11:52 PDT 2008

At 22:00 29.10.2008, you wrote:
>Chris,
>
>This is one reason EDVR is still officially in "beta"-mode. We're presently
>installing a number of new things, including a new registration system. In
>the meantime, have you looked in your spam folder to verify that the
>confirmation e-mail didn't go there?
>
>Sam

Yes I did; for the second attempt I even deactivated the spamcatcher as I suspected that was the reason why it didn't work.

Anyway, as you said, the registration isn't really necessary; still it would be nice to be able to leave comments - recently, when working on the upcoming Emma Calvé discography in "The Record Collector" I found a few take discrepancies between your database and actual G&T/HMV copies in my collection which I couldn't remark on as an unregistered user...

Chris Zwarg