[78-L] Casa Loma broadcasts

Chris Albertson mrchristiern at mac.com
Wed Oct 29 07:11:00 PDT 2008

Hi Steve,

Thanks for the prompt response. I forwarded it to George Avakian and
received the following. You can reach George at: ganda3 at verizon.net

Thanks,

Chris

Thanks, Chris –

Please ask Mr. Barr what titles he has.  I have some old pre-war
acetates I made off a radio station’s copies, but can’t find them!

Mr. Barr is welcome to contact me direct.

I don’t understand why nobody seems to have taken the regular
broadcasts off the air – I listened to them religiously (both Camel
Caravan and sustainers) from 1932 to 1937!  Bill Savory, come back!!!

George