[78-L] Dixie Rose by Billy Murray

Sam Brylawski goodlistening at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 13:20:39 PDT 2008

Regarding the Encyclopedic Discography of Victor Recordings (EDVR), UC Santa
Barbara's web discography of Victor 78s, they're installing new hardware
this afternoon which may result in difficulties accessing the site. Once it
is up, the site will be accessible at http://victor.library.ucsb.edu.

FYI, there's a place on the site for users to register. *However,
registration is not required to search the web database.* Registration
enables one to leave comments and ask questions, but the site can be
searched without it.

Regarding "Dixie Rose," Murray recorded it for Victor on Dec. 6, 1910,
(B-9688). It was released as a single-faced disc, only, Victor 5825.

Sam