[78-L] Arabian Celebrity Odeon Record

BruceY Bruce78rpm at comcast.net
Tue Oct 28 14:34:24 PDT 2008

I just picked this one up and its a new one on me. Maybe someone can give me some information about this label, artist, etc. and when it was produced  I'll be happy to send a scan to anyone if that helps.

Bright Gold lettering on Orange background label. Across the top: International Talking Machine Co. MBH, and Arabian Celebrity Odeon Record. Title is in Arabic, under that is : Schlech Salama Hagazi, Cairo No. 71320/2 & 71326/2, also in the bottom of the runout is: Made for Fonotipia Companies. Thanks for any help you can give me on this.

Bruce