[78-L] today's NY Times (ancient records)

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Mon Oct 27 09:56:41 PDT 2008

From: Michael Shoshani <mshoshani at sbcglobal.net>
The article is also online:
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/10/26/arts/music/26waki.html

There also is another error in it where it is mentioned that there is a
barely audible recording of Brahms' playing and voice.  IT IS NOT BRAHMS
VOICE INTRODUCING THE RECORDING.  We've discusses this over and over on
this list, but this urban legend still persists in the land of the
uncorrectables.

Mike Biel   mbiel at mbiel.com