[78-L] Discographic enquiry...?!

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sun Oct 26 21:21:35 PDT 2008

Steven C. Barr wrote:
> [...]

Other than the ones taken from Victors and Bluebirds (Harlem Fuss & Minor Drag
[unissued], It's a Sin to Tell a Lie, Your Feet's Too Big, Oh Frenchy, All That
Meat & No Potatoes), and two tracks from Stormy Weather (That Ain't Right,
Ain't Misbehavin'), it's Fats and the piano and the organ and copious amounts
of gin on September 16, 1943. I presume they include the tracks that were
unissued on V-Disc, since most of them have circulated for decades. Sears
numbers 23 V-Disc titles but the last 2 don't show timings (St. Louis Blues, By
the Light of the Silvery Moon) so maybe they've never turned up..are they on
your disc?