[78-L] Discographic enquiry...?!

Steven C. Barr stevenc at interlinks.net
Sun Oct 26 16:25:08 PDT 2008

This is one for the folkses who own the Sears V-Disc volume(s?)...!

Playing Disc 10 of my 10-CD, 200-tune "Fats" Waller set; I suspect
that most of the tracks were recorded for V-Disc (21 tracks)...?!

What info does Sears give on any/all Waller V-D sides...as far as
Band Personnel, Dates Cut, Vocalists (other than "Fats" hisownself)
and other discographic miscellaneae that would be considered useful
by similarly obsessive/compulsive types like my own self...?!

...stevenc