[78-L] ^Have some Madeira, M'Dear was: Venuti!

Howard Friedman hsf318 at comcast.net
Wed Oct 22 21:00:52 PDT 2008

Michael,

> Chacun à son goût!

That's NOT what I wrote, but that's the way it came through.  As to your rhymed couplet, I fail to see the connection.  Or does it fit in with

1).    You pays your money and you takes your choice.
2).    That's what makes for horseracing.
3).    To each his own.
4).    Each to his own taste, also known as "chacun a son gout" (it will come through better without the
            diacritical marks)
5).    etc.

Howard

P.S. On my PC the "a" in the quotes above is gotten with Alt-133, and the "u" with Alt-150.  Try it!  Maybe you have to send it as Unicode.