[78-L] Venuti!

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Wed Oct 22 09:36:25 PDT 2008

I was present for ten nights during Joe Venuti's last gig in Seattle in 1978
or 1979...in fact,  it may have been his last multi-night run anywhere.

I can assure all of you that there was no shortage of technique,  swing,
tone,  passion and humor on any of those nights.  The cumulative experience
of those nights remain the greatest musical event of my life.

Taylor B