[78-L] Raquel Meller. Query.

Fitzpatrick Vincent jvftzjvftz at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 18:53:35 PDT 2008

There's a Robert Benchley essay, purporting to be a program from a concert
by Raquel Meller--"such antics!"  There is also a Roger Wolfe Kahn recording
of a "Raquel Meller Medley," from 1926--which, I believe, is when the
Benchley piece was written, both appearing when Meller did a tour of the
U.S.  There was nothing on the intertubes about her a few years ago, but I'd
bet there is now.