[78-L] 1960s 78s

fnarf at comcast.net fnarf at comcast.net
Tue Oct 21 16:51:41 PDT 2008

OK, that's weird. My first paragraph got disappeared.  Here it is again (aren't you lucky):

Unrelated to the subject matter of this list, I've been listening to lots of
bossa nova and other Brazilian music lately, and trying to find some of the
earlier and scarcer records. It's a mystery to me why this stuff has been
treated so shabbily by the reissuers (a few long-out-of-print CDs), but anyways.

--
Steve.

From: fnarf at comcast.net