[78-L] Enesco plays Bach

Howard Friedman hsf318 at comcast.net
Tue Oct 21 13:01:53 PDT 2008

Hi, Julian,

You're so right, welcome to the club, i.e., the IHM (I HATE Whatever) club.  As you say, and I've been saying for many years, it's always nice to find fellow thinkers out there!  Sir YM is one thing, but LORD YM??  Ridiculous!  New Years honors have really gone down hill in the last decade or so.  Sir Elton John?  Sir Paul McCartney?  And best of all, SIR Ronald Reagan?  I wouldn't join that club if they paid my way all the way to Buckingham Palace and back!

Howard