[78-L] The dream discs that start us collecting

Andrea Walsh petquality1 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 09:42:50 PDT 2008

Hi everyone, I just wanted to pop in and give a link to my record post
today, since it's pretty special to me.  I wrote about one of the records
that I first heard and loved so much that it was one of the ones that got me
started in wanting to collect 78s, one of the dream discs we are all
familiar with.

Here is the link.  It's just both sides of one record today, no
mammoth-sized mega selection, but it's a pretty neat one, and special to me.

http://twindowlicker.livejournal.com/272260.html

See what helped to make me the record collectin' gal I am today.

Thanks-
Andrea