[78-L] Fats Waller (10-CD Membran/Documents set)

Steven C. Barr stevenc at interlinks.net
Thu Oct 16 22:11:02 PDT 2008

Okeh...for some reason, this came out as HTML script...NOT HTML!

In any case, it refers to a review I posted on the Ciao site concerning a
VERY nice
Fats Waller 10-CD set I just bought for Cdn$21.99...200+ tracks by "Fats"
which
seem to be from transcriptions! About 10 or 11 hours of Waller...which is
NOT a
bad way to pass a full day!

This German outfit (Membran/Documents) has issued a fair number of 10-CD
sets
taking advantage of the much-more lenient copyright laws about everywhere
which
ISN'T the US Of A; they can be found in many places, including the
Internet...and
it's usually a LOT cheaper than buying the 78's (if one can...?!)...!

Oh, the link...
http://cd.ciao.co.uk/Fats_Waller_Fats_Waller__Review_5795248

...stevenc