[78-L] On the Waterfront

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Thu Oct 16 20:18:42 PDT 2008

Okay..this is the "You Can't Run Away From It" soundtrack album, with other
themes as filler. I think I have this. The disappearance of the ten-inch LP
screwed up the soundtrack industry, didn't it? Previously, a film with only 5
or six songs could still rate its own album, but twelve-inch meant "soundtrack
plus whatever else we can find".

dl