[78-L] Speed Control etc. was Re: Orville Knapp

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Tue Oct 14 21:06:36 PDT 2008

Folks..when responding to a message that originally came by 10 hours ago, would
you please quote at least a small portion of the original? Especially since
many of us delete messages after reading them. Some mail programs automatically
quote the entire original being replied to (or, heaven help us, the entire
digest) but the last two have no references AND the subject line had long
ceased to be relevant.

Thanks!

(Speaking of speed control..I've just finished transferring the "Dream Ballet"
from the Anything Goes soundtrack, Decca DL 8318. Starts off at normal pitch
but drops steadily throughout..I was up about 3.5% by the end of the track. And
this is from an album made in 1956!)

dl