[78-L] New World Ballads

DAVID BURNHAM burnhamd at rogers.com
Sat Oct 11 09:04:28 PDT 2008

dl wrote:

I wonder if Westhill (West Hill?) High School would
have the faintest idea that these artifacts even exist from nearly 70 years
ago? It's in a part of Scarborough where I'd just as soon not get out of the
car, not being dressed for the occasion (no hoodie, no knife).

There are a number of Westhill High Schools around.  For some reason I had the feeling that this one was in Montreal, perhaps because Mount Royal is mentioned in one of the songs.

Does anyone have a Victor number directory which would indicate the contents of records 130847 and 130848?

db