[78-L] Lord Buckley

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Fri Oct 10 14:00:33 PDT 2008

Okay..by now you've been wondering what I was smoking when I fired off the
throughout, instead of just at the start. And the album credits the musicians
as including Milt Bernhardt (trombone), Ted Nash (tenor sax) and Benny Carter
(clarinet). Matrix F2PL 1617/B1 which (except for the B1) is the same as the
ten inch RCA LP, but it's definitely a different version. So what's going on
here, like what?

dl