[78-L] 78s in New Orleans

Jeffrey Lichtman swazoo at rcn.com
Thu Oct 9 18:09:45 PDT 2008

>There used to be a pretty good record store in N.O. that stocked
>78's regularly but I haven't been through there since Katrina.
>Anybody know if it survived?
>(Great to be back, isn't it? Thanks Ron)
>David Diehl

You're probably thinking of Louisiana Music Factory on Decatur Street
in the French Quarter. Yes, it survived, and they still have 78s.
Here is their web site:

http://www.louisianamusicfactory.com/

I bought some 78s from them when I was in New Orleans for Jazzfest this year.

                        -        Jeff Lichtman
                                 swazoo at rcn.com
                                 http://swazoo.com/