[78-L] recording times

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Wed Oct 8 20:48:23 PDT 2008

Steven C. Barr wrote:
> [...]
And was I glad to find a home for those! Probably lots of interesting stuff by
Pierre Berton, Robert Thomas Allen and other Canadians who could actually WRITE
but there was only so much I wanted to haul out of my parents' place (I kept
all the Esquires from the 30s and the 50s and all the old Life Magazines, the
long runs of CBC Times, the rare issue of Ballyhoo etc).