[78-L] USB Turntable

Eric Goldberg ericgoldie2 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 8 13:08:43 PDT 2008

I am thinking of buying a USB turntable to use with my Mac. Does anyone have experience and comments on the available models?

Has anyone used the 78 program that records at 33 (or maybe 45) and then converts the transfer to the correct pitch and speed.

Can I split the outgoing signal so it can go to the computer and to my stereo system, since my eMac does not have a good sound card?

Glad to have 78 L back flooding my inbox.
Thank you Ron for all the great work you do for all of us.

Eric Goldberg